}

Friday, September 30, 2011

Now it is my time to be a guest blogger

The previous post was by a guest blogger. I am very excited about it and hope it opens a door to many other guests in my virtual kitchen. I was a guest blogger too! 

The post for Traveling Canucks about Volgograd, my Grandma's hometown, I wrote several months ago, when she was still with us, but it went live after she had passed away. So it is in a way my tribute to her. 

I was contemplating on re-posting it on my blog - it is more a travel post than a kitchen one, but since I don't have a stand-alone travel blog yet (Dave and I have been thinking about it for quite a while but when do we have time to get serious about it?), and the post is featuring a local specialty ...so I think it is ok post it here too. And hey, it is my own blog so I can do whatever I want here, right?

Here you go: Tribute to the WWII Heroes on the Banks of Russia’s Volga River

Would you like to see more travel-related posts on this blog? Comments are always welcome;)

No comments: