}

Thursday, December 29, 2011

LEGO and going back to the 1930’s

The day before Christmas Eve we decided to drive El Camino up to Palo Alto and visit “Living LEGO-cy” exhibit at Museum of American Heritage (MOAH). My stepson Xavier is a big LEGO fan so we wanted to check it out. It turns out to be so much fun! The display is so detailed that you can look at it for like an hour and still discover new things. Especially we enjoyed the trains - I had no idea LEGO makes trains. 




Once we were done with the LEGO exhibit I decided to check out the permanent exhibit since I had never been to MOAH before. OMG I was in heaven - they have a whole vintage 1930’s kitchen on display! I just love stuff like that! 












Plus, they have an early 20th century general store. That was a pure bliss. 





To end our visit to MOAH we checked out Vintage toys exhibit and admired a nice Christmas tree.







2 comments:

Eva said...

Great blog,divine photos specially the vintage 1930's,i also like that kind of things!It's interesting.:)

Unknown said...

Thank you Eva! Much appreciated:) Vintage stuff rocks!